People who could not run the game at all should give it another try. Remember to run the new configuration program!
ALPHA 4.3 CHANGESEnd of post.
Mostly a HUGE bug fix and a couple of new sweet features.
Everyone who got crashes should be able to play the game and get sound now!
Fix the crash bug for Win7 and some other configs!
Config program to choose between different Video and Sound engines!
- Some people couldn't run the game at all because of Managed DirectX crashing.
- No music on some computers.
- Modding some items stacklimit down to 1 crashes a new game.
- Rapid Fire taking two turns.
- Run "RSConfig".
- Video :
- Managed DirectX : default, but might crash on some computers.
- GDI+ : slower and a bit less good looking, but safer.
- Audio :
- Managed DirectX : default, plays the mp3 files, but might crash or get no sound on some computers.
- SFML 1.6 : plays the ogg files.
- No Sound : if all else fails, at least it won't crash...
- Pills stacking limit can now be changed properly.
- All melee weapons can now be made stackable, except uniques.
- New Action : Shove people around - kick survivors out of your base or rush through zombies.
- Rain has a chance to put out fires (eg: burning cars).
INTERFACE & MANUAL
- Updated manual.
GRAPHICS & MUSIC
- Musics in ogg format for SFML audio support.
KNOWN BUGS AND GLITCHES
- Asymetric FoV along walls.
- GDI+ : some differences from default Managed DirectX rendering.
And remember, die with a smile!