Test closed, thanks to all testers!Hopefully something nice will come out of it!
I have some secret evil plans for Rogue Survivor.
I need testers to download and run a small java program.
You have Linux, Mac or Windows.
32 bits or 64 bits.
Desktop or laptop.
Mac users don't have to run a virtual windows machine or compatibility mode, just run your Mac natively.
- Download test-rs.jar here: removed
- Drop it anywhere you want, it doesn't install extract or install anything so it doesn't matter.
- If you know you have Java 1.6 or are on Mac, go to step 5.
- Get java here or here.
- Double-click on the jar you downloaded in step 1.
- Post a comment here stating your OS and what happened.
|OS||win !||fail :(|
|Win XP 32||wwwwwwwwwww||f1 f7|
|Win XP 64||-||-|
|Win Vista 32||www||f4|
|Win Vista 64||www||-|
|Win 7 32||www||-|
|Win 7 64||wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww||f2 f5|
- Text missing
- Toggling out of fullscreen = black screen
- Can't toggle out/exit fullscreen (OpenJDK)
- Failed to initialise the LWJGL display.
- Toggling out of fullscreen..
- Nothing worked. (Leopard 64bits).
End of post.