As usual check the download page.
ALPHA 6.2 CHANGESEnd of post.
Much better simulation, bug fixes and a couple of goodies.
1. (Crash) ESC might crash the game.
2. (Glitch) Simulation timer wasn't checked properly.
- new: "Synchronous Simulation" (enabled by default)
If on, the simulation on the nearby districts runs while you are playing in your district.
That means when changing district you probably won't have to wait at all.
Disable this option if the game feels less responsive or sluggish, especially on low end computers.
- "District Simulation" by default up to FULL to take advantage of the new sim feature.
- Limited reincarnation turned off by default (was on).
- Stench killer : nearby stench killer odor is now visible to living players (pink circle), so you can easily see where you or AIs used the sprays (its rare but yes the AI does spray).
- New Action: Recharge battery powered items - equip the item and bump into a powered generator, recharge 1 hour worth of battery.
Careful not to drop items out of battery you want to recharge later, they are still discarded!
- Difficulty: doesn't factor in Districts Simulation option anymore.
- 1 new unique NPC and its errr "theme song".
- Martial artists not interested in melee weapons.
- Civilians: More likely to use stench killer and improved use logic.
- Post-Mortem: failed achievements tease.
- "Tip Of The Dead".
- Stench killer power/duration increased to 3h (was 1h) and double uses to 40 (was 20).
And remember, die with a smile!