Minor release, nothing major.
I'll get very busy very soon so I'd thought I'd release a little something now rather than a bit more later.
Couldn't find the time to implement the various requests from the poll. I'll have to rewrite the AI engine and write a quest engine so it will take some time.
ALPHA 6.1 CHANGESEnd of post.
1. (Engine) Player long-waiting was not interrupted by attacks through exits.
2. (Manual) Incorrectly mentioned 3 skill levels.
3. (Reincarnation) Difficulty was not updated when switching sides.
4. (Undead) Starting a new game as Zombified Male prevented you from starting new games as Female Zombified.
Various typos ingame & in manual.
- All game user data now located in the game installation directory rather than user documents.
- Config : select game font - limitations :
- style is ignored.
- the ui DOES NOT adapt to font settings, so changing too much will mess up the interface.
- so yes, this is a rather limited and useless option. doh.
- New building : Warehouse, filled with crates.
- New object : Crate - break them to loot random content or use them as mobile barricade.
- Disarm : when fighting in melee attacker/defender has a small chance to disarm opponent on a succesfull hit/defence (5%).
- Martial Arts increase chances to disarm opponent.
- Dead people always drop their ammo and food.
INTERFACE & MANUAL
- Removed Exit/Cancel binding, ESC is the universal exit key.
- Skills.csv : Martial Arts 3rd value = disarm bonus.
- New gfx for crates.
KNOWN BUGS AND GLITCHES
- Asymetric FoV.
And remember, die with a smile!