Check the download page and report the bugs.
ALPHA 6.3 CHANGESEnd of post.
New improved armor (protection) system. Most Stats doubled to allow more items and skills variation.
1. (Glitch) Random number generator might go insane when "Synchronous Simulation" is enabled (noone can hit anybody, Agile is always rolled etc...)
--> I never had this one happen to me, need players feedback to confirm it fixed or not!
2. (Glitch) Could not redefine some keys.
3. (Typo) Fun facts.
4. (Glitch) Player can see scents when sleeping.
- New improved armor/protection system.
Armors have now 4 stats:
- Protection vs Hits : damage absorbed in melee.
- Protection vs Shots : damage absorbed when shot.
- Encumbrance : penalty to Defence value.
- Weight : penalty to Speed value.
Protection vs blasts (explosions like grenades) is the average of the two protection values.
- Unique refugee NPCs arrive with other refugees rather than being there at the start of the game.
- Famu Fataru has a unique Katana.
- Actor description shows armor rating.
- new options: "Show Targets" and "Always Show Player Targets"
"Show Targets": when mouse over an actor, will show which actor this actor is targetting and if the actor is being targetted.
"Always Show Player Targets": will "Show Targets" on the player; in practice this is helpfull to notice when you are being targetted as players can easily fail to notice the "targetting you!" icons.
- AIs are now allowed to pickup,trade or use unique items like JM Axe and FF Katana.
The subway badge is the exception and still forbidden to AIs.
- A bunch of stats have been doubled. Ex: double hit points, double damages etc... This will allow more variation in items and skills.
- Armors stats redone for new system.
- Modified some weapons stats.
- Modified skills stats.
- New unique item Famu Fataru katana.
- More fitting theme song for our favorite super hero.
- Short themes for all the unique refugee NPCs.
And remember, die with a smile!