Installer and no-installer (zip) packages.
Have fun with modding stats!
ALPHA 4.2 CHANGESEnd of post.
Main new feature : stats modding.
- CHAR Guard, Soldiers and Gangs could fire at targets out of their FoV if they saw them previously.
- Typos : plural of Combat Knife, plural of Female Disciple.
- Breaking objects use skills for computing damage.
- AI can now use sewers maintenance building ladders.
- Break action on barricaded broken windows now works properly.
- Firing through something (eg: glass doors) did not spent ammo.
- Fix attempt for people reporting 100% CPU usage and overheating - does this work?
- Fix attempt for crash on Vista when launching from task manager - does this work?
- Mod all actors stats.
- Mod all items stats.
- Mod all skills stats.
All stats file in Resources\Data.
- Slight stats differences between Male and Female undeads.
- Breaking wooden objects might drop improvised weapons in addition to planks.
- Fragile melee weapons have more chances to break (3% vs 1% per use).
- New Item : Iron Golf Club.
- New Item : Short Shovel.
- New Item : Small Hammer.
- New Item : Improvised Club.
- New Item : Improvised Spear.
- New fighting directive : Coward - always flee.
- Stamina can go well below 0.
- Vomitting waste 50 stamina.
- Cars can now be pushed, but are very heavy. Burning cars cannot be pushed.
- Rapid Fire : fire twice in a turn but with horrid accuracy (50% for first shot, 30% for the second).
INTERFACE & MANUAL
- New : Combat Assistant, to help new players.
- All advisor hints readable in game.
- Advisor hints status are now persistant between games rather than separatly for each game - it will give you a hint only once.
- Advisor can be reset - gives you all the hints from the start again.
- New keyboard shortcuts for managing items - you can still use the mouse.
= equip/unequip/use item from inventory;
= take item from ground;
= drop item from inventory.
- Updated manual.
GRAPHICS & MUSIC
- New gfx for new stuff.
- Combat Assistant, off by default.
- Tuned difficulty computation formula.
- Improved and fixed CHAR Guards, Soldiers and Gang chase logic.
- Improved Fight or Flee behavior.
KNOWN BUGS AND GLITCHES
- Asymetric FoV along walls.
And remember, die with a smile!